Although neither of us feels truly comfortable admitting it: we love competing with one another.
Throughout the duration of this blog, some of our posts will have a “twin” or a “competitor” or an “equivalent.” Interpret and enjoy them as you will.
Here is a list of each of the pairings:
1) Macarons vs. Chocolate Chip Date Cake
2) Game Day: Wogies vs. After the Game: Burger Boats
3) Eggs Benedict vs. Carne Adovada: A Battle of the Runny Yolks
4) Tai Thai vs. Narai Thai: A Very Diversely Named Battle
5) Holy Pizza: Authentic in NY or Homemade in AZ
…not sure this was a battle, but it was well played.